Complete Python Course
Are you a newcomer to programming and Python? Are you looking for a course that will teach the language and coding concepts? In this course I aim to do exactly that.
Learning to code can be difficult, but I try to make it as easy as possible, with an engaging style and interesting examples this course will teach you how to code as quickly as possible.
I teach you the fundamentals of the Python language and the fundamentals of programming. We build on that to use code to answer interesting questions and solve interesting problems. The Towers of Hanoi, The Sierpinski Triangle and the Luhn Algorithm are covered in this course.
You will learn how to install python and how to navigate your way around an IDE. You’ll learn about variables, the print function, data types and data structures. You’ll learn how to use Python and logic to problem solve.
What Will I Learn?
- No previous experience required
- Comprehensive coverage of Python
- Lots of Examples
- Challenging Capstone Project
- Very accessible teaching style
- Hands on, a lot of practice writing code
- Thorough grounding of the basics
- How to use Python to problem solve